Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Little Sibling Competition







T and I have been trying to get our two girls swimming for over a year now! We started swim america swim lessons two weeks ago and now both of them are swimming under water! Once Marley saw McLayne do it, she jumped right in and did it too! The lessons we take are based on system of reward when you pass a station. Both of my kids are all about doing what it takes to get that sticker, so off they went after a few days! It makes me realize how big they have gotten. McLayne is now asking her Daddy all about swim team....and for those of you who know McLayne, once she decides she is going to do something that is it! I'm still secretly hoping she turns out to be my tennis star, but whatever she decides I know she will be good at it. Marley is still being 4, mad that she can't do what her sister is doing, but I have no doubt that one is my little athletic maniac (just like her daddy)! One more day of swim lessons then we are going to enjoy our last month of freedom before M starts 1st Grade!!