Thursday, May 21, 2009

Surprise Arrival



I found out a few days early that T would be arriving the night of the girls spring program at school. I decided not to tell them because I have learned my lesson over the years that planes breakdown often when returning from overseas! He snuck in while the girls were on stage singing, he was worried Marley would run off stage if she spotted him walking in. McLayne noticed him first and just stared with no response, I saw her brain working, trying to figure out how her daddy was sitting in the audience. Then Marley finally spotted him, her smile was priceless..then came lots of waving!! After the program was over we picked them up from their classrooms and Marley wouldn't let go of him. McLayne was herself, no words..just warming up again. It's good to have our family back together again.