Saturday, May 2, 2009

Quick Trip to the Park




After tennis this morning we decided to take a quick trip to the park before we get the many days of rain they are predicting. The girls were having a great time and we even went to the courts and hit a few tennis balls. I quickly learned that they listen to the tennis pro much better than they do me, even though I'm using the same instructions?! We are on countdown mode at our house, it is less than a week until Daddy returns. This normally brings much frustration to our house, only another military family would truly understand the whole process. The first two weeks of deployment are horrible, then you get into your grove as Mom and Dad, then the last week or two become horrible again. I think it is the anticipation of the return, it just can't get here soon enough even though it is less than 7 days away. My goal for the next few days is to stay busy with the girls and have fun! Lets hope my plan works.