The day after McLayne's birthday we were in the doctors office because she had one horrible cough. The nurse asks her the questions now, What are you here for today, How old are you? When she said "I'm seven" it took me a moment to register it, SEVEN...How did seven years go so quick, everyone told me it would happen but I couldn't imagine how true that would be.
Everyday she amazes me, she is busy creating something from the moment her feet hit the floor in the morning. She is so her dad, in looks and personality. She is calculated and quiet and always has a plan for everything. I looked at her and Marley and realized their little baby checks are gone, they have gotten taller and look like little girls now, Oh I miss them being little..but not the sleepless night part.
A girls only jewelry making party is a perfect celebration of turning 7!
Happy Birthday McLayne!
jump
14 years ago