We have officially made it to the halfway mark. Most people would be jumping for joy, but I'm thinking of how much can happen in another two months. In the past two months our baby turned 5, I turned another year older, another Christmas, our 11 year anniversary and a New Year. All that said, it is the small things that I know T will have missed; Marley turning 5 and asking when she gets to ride the bus to Kindergarten, McLayne becoming the most amazing reader, them both coming down the steps Christmas morning so excited and tucking them in every night (he has always loved that). Life is hard without T home, but I can't imagine how he feels.. seeing them on Christmas morning via web cam, he simply said "they are so big!". We are counting down the days with a little help from our candy jars, the only time my kids will be happy when all the candy is gone! Counting my blessings this New Year, I have an amazing family and friends and I'm so thankful to have them!
jump
14 years ago