Monday, April 6, 2009

Watch out Williams Sisters!




For those of you who don't know my little girls, my oldest is a very calculated child and she has figured out that group sports are a little scary and just not her thing. My little one who is four is just the opposite and is up for anything! She even says "I'm jumping out of airplanes with dad as soon as I'm old enough".
McLayne has decided that Tennis will be her focus sport, and anything she puts her mind to she usually does. So of course Marley said "okay" to playing tennis also.
Their first lesson was this weekend and they surprisingly did awesome. Since Saturday morning McLayne has been asking me to bounce her some more tennis. I was so proud of Marley because she really wanted to play soccer, but she gave tennis a try and said afterwards "I'm not going to give up".
Seeing them out on the court made me realize how grown up they are and how fun they really are at this age. I'm a proud mom of both of my amazing little girls.